Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sin City 2 Loss

Mickey Rourke, who played the big beefy Marv in "Sin City," might not want to return for a sequel.

According to ComingSoon.net, "At the junket for Darren Aronofsky's 'The Wrestler' in which Rourke gives a heartbreaking performance as Randy 'The Ram' Robinson, a has-been wrestler trying to go out in a blaze of glory," Rourke stated he wasn't very interested in being in a sequel.

"No, I'm not interested in that right now. That's not a reality right now. It's pissing in the wind," Rourke admitted. "There's different factions going different directions there. I don't know. That's three hours of make up and I'm claustrophobic, so I'm going to have to work something out."

"Sin City 2" would need Marv if they do the story "A Dame to Kill For," where he plays a minor role, but still, Rourke was a great Marv and I would like to see him return. But if he doesn't want to, heck, I'm not going to try and force him. He is a lot bigger than I am.

Do you want Rourke to return as Marv in "Sin City 2?"

No comments: