Thursday, December 11, 2008

Personal Message

Hey readers, this is my first actual post that doesn't have to do with movies.
It deals with personal business.

My computer has been on the fritz for some time, but still works. So over the next three weeks I am sending it in to the shop for a check-up.

I will not be posting as regularly as I usually do since I will have to go on other computers to blog. Hopefully not too much movie news will come out over the holidays, but then again, Hollywood never sleeps.

Have a great holiday time and continue to read because more news will be up here, whether my computer is in the shop or not!

Also, someday in the future I will probably learn some computer skills and make this web site really professional looking. Either that or I will hire me a web programmer person. We will have to wait and see.

More news to come! Catch ya' later!

No comments: