Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Future of Bond

Bond news that will affect his future.

Marc Forster, director of Quantum of Solace, says he will not return to direct the next Bond film.

Forster, 38, said: "I was happy to make Quantum of Solace. They asked me to do the next one. I was very honest. I passed because I'm working on something else."

Judi Dench, playing the role of M in the past several Bond films, makes her remarks about the future of Bond. ""He will move with the times."

Dench also commented on her character M. "The character of her is strong and bossy. I don't like being in an office all the time."

And when asked whether she preferred working with Daniel Craig or Pierce Brosnan, she said: "I can't choose, they have both got a huge sense of humour. You must not take yourself too seriously."

Source: The Geek Files

No comments: