Monday, August 3, 2009

Timothy Olyphant On 'Hitman 2'

A couple of months ago it was reported that 20th Century Fox hired Kyle Ward to write the script for "Hitman 2" - the sequel to their 2007 action film "Hitman." Now Coming Soon had a chance to sit down with Agent 47 himself, Timothy Olyphant, during a junket for his upcoming movie "A Perfect Getaway." When asked if he was signed on to do future "Hitman" movies, Olyphant responded:

“It’s not on my schedule. If they want me to do another one, I supposed they could have me, yes. What I can tell you about ‘Hitman’ is that I’m thrilled that it was as successful as it was and it was a really nice opportunity and I appreciate that opportunity.”

There could always be the possibility that Olyphant is too busy to star in another Hitman. With "A Perfect Getaway" releasing next week and a starring role in the George Romero remake "The Crazies," it’s quite possible he could bow out due to scheduling conflicts.

If the studio decides not to go with Olyphant, what other actor would be bald enough to hold Agent 47’s pistols? Do you want Timothy Olyphant to come back as Agent 47 or is there someone else you would prefer to see?

More news to come! Catch ya' later!
Sources: Screen Rant, Coming Soon

No comments: