Friday, March 27, 2009

Dragonball Exclusive Clips

Exclusive clips of the upcoming film "Dragonball Evolution" featured from MTV News.

Goku trains with his grandpa Gohan.


Goku teams up with Bulma and Master Roshi


Goku talks with Chi-Chi


"Dragonball Evolution" hits theaters April 10.

I just want to know where it all went wrong. They took the anime, made it all Hollywood (Goku in high school? wtf?) and just did not stick to the source material besides keeping the same names. I have always wanted to see a live action DBZ movie. Now I think my childhood years of watching DBZ on Toonami on Cartoon Network are ruined.
Thanks 20th Century Fox.

2 comments:

Dbz Stream said...

This movie is going to be good Id say, But on the net it go to much negative comments

Head Hero said...

I just believe they messed up the character of Goku by making him a typical high school student. In the anime and manga, he was a kid who lived in the woods and knew nothing about relationships, love or girls. In the movie he is trying to get with Chi-Chi while in the anime and manga Chi-Chi is trying to be with him but he just wants to fight.
They probably ruined lots of other things in the movie too. Will I still see it? Yes, because I love DBZ. But I do not think I will like it.