Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sex and the City 2


My girlfriend was very excited about the first movie based on the popular HBO television series, so when it came time to learn news about the sequel, well, it made her happy.

"Sex and the City" was a surprise box office smash, making $152.6 million on a reported budget of only $65 million. A sequel was in no doubt.

USA Today received word from New Line Cinema that all four leading ladies shall return for some more sex in "Sex and the City."

"New Line Cinema spokeswoman Candice McDonough confirms that 'Sex and the City' star Sarah Jessica Parker, her three co-stars and writer-director Michael Patrick King are signed for a sequel to last year's hit movie.

The film will reunite Parker and gal pals Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon.

In a statement, King says: 'I'm very excited to work with these amazing actresses again and would love to give everyone more information about the sequel ... but I'm busy with my Sex life.'

New Line parent Warner Bros. plans to have the sequel out in summer 2010."

So girls out there rejoice, guys can too if they want to.
Hey, I had to write about "Twilight," which in my opinion, is worse than "Sex and the City." So deal with the news for now with more to come later!

What I said to the girl in the ticket booth when I was buying tickets for the movie with my girlfriend.
"Two for 'Sex,' please."
Laughter ensued

No comments: