Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Conan Featurette

Latino Review had the chance to check out the script for the upcoming film "Conan," a reboot of the franchise that starred Arnold Schwarzenegger as the title role.














Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.


Get Adobe Flash player






I think it sounds good. I have still not seen the original films and have not really kept up with the Conan comics, so I know little about Conan except that da' ladies love him and he kills lots of bad guys in awesome gruesome ways.
So this reboot might do well for the new younger audience.
More news to come! Catch ya' later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fix the link! I wanna watch it lol

Head Hero said...

It's not working? Hold on...lemme see this.

Head Hero said...

Ok, I got it working, so it should work now for all!
If not...I will just put a link to the site...wait...that is already there.

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah! Thanks man-sorry I didn't see the link. I may not have been alive for the first Conans, but I have definitely seen and remember them

Head Hero said...

I still have to see them. When I get the free time away from busy educational stuff, I will see them.