Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sarah Connor in T4

Linda Hamilton, known as badass mother Sarah Connor, is in talks to reprise her role in "Terminator Salvation." Well...kind of.

“We are talking,” Hamilton told MTV News. “I haven’t read it yet. I don’t know what direction they will go in.”

While she awaits the specifics in a script, Hamilton already knows what her role generally would be. “My contribution would be voiceover,” she said. “I would probably be very happy to loan my voice depending on what the material is. Wait and see. They’re already writing it. We’ve been negotiating it.”

According to Screen Rant, "At this year’s New York Comic Con 'Terminator Salvation' director McG informed us that Sarah Connor would be 'a key figure' in the film, and that much of the plot would (indirectly) revolve around her character. Of course, McG meant this in reference to the character (i.e. 'personality') of Sarah Connor; factoring the actual Sarah Connor into the plot of 'Salvation' wouldn’t make a lick of sense at all, since we already know she dies before the post-Judgment Day future is realized."

Linda Hamilton did not reprise her role in "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" because she did not feel it was consistent with the franchise, and many fans of the "Terminator" series believe the third installment wasn't that great. So if Linda Hamilton is considering working on "Salvation," does that mean she gives the film her approval? Will "Salvation" lives up to what the fans expect of the "Terminator" franchise?

More news to com! Catch ya' later!

No comments: