Monday, January 26, 2009

Movie Casting Rumors!

Besides the casting rumors of Megan Fox being "Tomb Raider," there are other floating across the Internet that bear interest to me! And to you as well dear reader, to you as well!



"Charlie's Angels"

The Geek Files hit on a rumor that Drew Barrymore is talking about making a third "Charlie's Angels" film and that it might star singer Rihanna.

In an interview with Sci Fi Wire, Nancy Juvonen, producer of the previous 'Charlie's Angels' movies, said: "About eight months ago, I started actually pitching in my head sort of what I'd do [with a third Charlie's Angels film] but we don't want to go back in without story. I want [one] from start to finish, all the way to the third-act ending, a great document.

"I'm really into that when the show had the four Angels for a while, and Farrah [Fawcett]'s little sister, Cheryl Ladd, came in. There was something fun with that, I think, that's very iconic of the show. So I'm a little [keen] on that."

Asked if actresses should start pitching themselves for the fourth Angel, Juvonen added: "They should. I'm having a Rihanna fixation myself."

She said: "We'd have to do it with McG. I don't think we could do it without McG, and I think that the Angels all at least need to be there."

Would I see a third "Charlie's Angels" movie? Probably. I have my reasons. Acting and plot aren't really up there for these kinds of movies.

McG is also busy with his next big movie, "Terminator Salvation."



"Alice in Wonderland"



/film got a hold of some rumors about who will be playing the White Rabbit and the Cheshire Cat for Tim Burton's version of "Alice in Wonderland."

It reports that Micahel Sheen ("Underworld") will play the White Rabbit while Stepehn Fry ("V for Vendetta") will play the Cheshire Cat.

I like both actors and wouldn't mind seeing them all CGIed up into some sort of mix of animal and...themselves. The least i can say about this movie is that it shall look interesting.



"Nottingham"

And the Geek Files has another casting rumor, this time regarding Ridley Scott's adaptation of the classic tale of Robin Hood.

Sienna Miller was originally supposed to play the role of Maid Marian, but she left with various reasons. Scott has now asked Cate Blanchett if she wishes to play the role.

I still have no idea what to think of this film since Russell Crowe will be playing both Robin Hood and the Sheriff of Nottingham (did they become twins?).

No comments: