Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Batman 7 (or 3..)


Not even going to start on how people keep calling the next "Batman" film Batman 3, which totally disregards the previous four "Batman" films before "Batman Begins" (I have made this error in judgement myself a few months ago).

But more news has come out from the man I met, Michael Uslan (yes, I will plug it that I met him every time I talk about him).

From the Courier Post (the link doesn't seem to be active now), Uslan spoke up about returning as the executive producer for the next film and gave a possible release date for the film.

"Uslan will be onboard as executive producer for the 'Dark Knight' sequel, which he estimates will be theaters by 2011. As for the identity of the next round of Batman’s supervillains and love interests, Uslan remains tight-lipped. 'It’s one of those deals where if I told you, I’d have to kill you,' he says with a chuckle."

Hopefully they will wait to get a confirmation that Chris Nolan will be returning (he has done an excellent job so far) and if 2011 is the expected year of release, more news should be coming out in the forthcoming months.

Uslan is also working on the upcoming "The Shadow" and "Captain Marvel" films.

Now here is an awesome picture from JoshWMC with Heath Ledger as the Joker from "The Dark Knight" and Kristen Bell as Harley Quinn!

No comments: