Thursday, October 2, 2008

God of War and POTC 4

POTC 4!
Keira Knightly is out of Pirates and she doesn't want back in.
She told MTV News, “I think I can’t wear corsets for a while...I think it’s on to some different things.”
But Depp is back as Jack Sparrow....so that is all most fans will need.

Brett Ratner, the director of X-Men 3, has some movies up his sleeve. One is based on the bestselling game God of War, which tells the story of a Spartan warrior named Kratos and his troubled past as he hacks his way through numerous bad guys based on Greek mythology.
The games are amazing and God of War 3 is much anticipated for the PS3, but Brett Ratner has a bad reputation...especially after X-Men. I do hope for a God of War movie, I just hope Ratner doesn't direct it.
How Kratos says, "This is Sparta!"

No comments: