Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Who Watches The Watchmen?

March 9, 2009. I am looking forward to this day.
I read V for Vendetta the comic and loved it. Then saw the movie and loved it. Allan Moore wrote many other comics that had stories that shook my mind and many others.
Watchmen is the best out of them all.
And Zack Snyder, the man who directed 300, another comic (written by another great writer Frank Miller) movie. And that film was voted the 'best use of money for a ticket.'
And here comes Watchmen. And I bet it is gonna kick Batman's armor bound rear! Sure, it may not make the profit that Dark Knight did, but we will see.

The story goes like this. (By Evan Murphy from an IMDB summary) "In a gritty and alternate 1985 the glory days of costumed vigilantes have been brought to a close by a government crackdown, but after one of the masked veterans is brutally murdered an investigation into the killer is initiated. The reunited heroes set out to prevent their own destruction, but in doing so discover a deeper and far more diabolical plot."
Sounds good? You know it does. More news to come!


"You know what I wish? I wish all the scum of the Earth had one throat and I had my hands about it."
Rorschach

No comments: