Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dragon Ball

What can I say about this upcoming movie besides that my hopes aren't too high.
Look, I freaking love Dragon Ball Z. Was and still is my favorite anime.
And I know the movie is supposed to take place in our world, but the anime and manga doesn't....so why change that? I mean, James Wong is a decent director (he directed Final Destination 3) and the film is being produced by one of my favs, Stephen Chow (Kung Fu Hustle anyone?).
I have seen many pics, like those of Justin Chatwin as Goku (he was the kid in War of the Worlds) and Emmy Rossum as Bulma (Christine from Phantom of the opera).
The trailer comes out when Max Payne comes out, another movie my hopes aren't too high for, yet I will see anyway. More on this later folks!

Justin Chatwin as Goku holding a Dragon Ball



Kamehameha?

James Marsters, (Spike from Buffy) plays Piccolo, and I'm sorry, but he does not look Namekian.

Bulma.....thought she was supposed to have big blue hair......

No comments: