Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Movie dates get changed...

Old news, but one I've wanted to discuss.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was supposed to come out in November, but last month Warner Bros. pushed it back to July of 2009. They are hoping to get the success of it being a summer film. And Twilight, a movie slated for December, is now coming out in November, hoping to take the dazzle that would have been Harry Potter.
I have no doubt both movies shall do well, I just wonder what fans would have liked more? Do more people want Twilight out in November or Harry Potter?
In the end, HP fans are going to have to wait an extra 8 months for their movie to come out. Hopefully Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows will be coming out right after that then. Part 1 I mean.


"What are you listening to?"

"Back off creep!"


"I don't know that song."


"No, get away from me."



Warning!
Vegan Vamps don't dazzle!

No comments: