Friday, April 9, 2010

Full 'Sex and the City 2' Trailer Arrives

And you know what that means? No? Well I do.
Time to make fun of "Sex and the City"!

But I digress, the show is actually very good. Yeah, I'm a guy, but the show is really made for anyone in a relationship and has some well laid out jokes (though the entire subliminal message of the show is narcissism).

The first film was....well...it should have just been another season of the show. Why did they end the show just to make a movie? Money of course!

But the film lacked what the show had because time became an issue (which is why the film felt so bloody long).

Now the sequel is going to come out and according to the trailer...they leave NY and spend time in Abu Dhabi.

So if you watch the trailer I assume you plan on seeing the film sometime in the future. I do, but probably not in theaters. I was - but not anymore (insert insane laughter here).



Did you catch that one-second clip with Miley Cyrus in there? Eh...

For more fun with "Sex and the City 2" read "50 Things I'd Rather Do Than Watch the New Sex and the City 2 Trailer" and "The Sex and the City 2 Trailer: By The Numbers".

"Sex in the City 2" hits theaters May 27, 2010
More news to come! Catch ya' later!

No comments: