Monday, February 1, 2010

'Clash of the Titans' International Trailer goes for some plot

A new international trailer for "Clash of the Titans" has debuted on IGN, and it mixes some elements of the original teaser and theatrical trailer as well as some new scenes involving Zeus (Liam Neeson) and Hades (Ralph Fiennes).

I have to say, I still think this looks awesome and I can't wait to see it, but we're nearing the point where I just don't want to see any more new footage before seeing the actual movie itself.



"Clash of the Titans" is set for release on March 26, 2010, but might be delayed until April so that it may be converted to 3D.

Either way...this trailer makes the movie look badass and I will be seeing it when it comes out. Hopefully the film hasn't blown all its awesomeness in the trailers and leave nothing new for the rest of the film.

More news to come! Catch ya' later!
Sources: Screen Rant, First Showing

No comments: